After basically watching the 2013 season go down the drain yesterday I thought everyone on this site could use a pick-me-up. So here are 10 good things that happened in the game yesterday.
- On the most beautiful day of the year the Giants eliminated all suspense and let me go outside to play with my daughter worry free promptly at 2:45.
- Missing a truly great defender since the days of LT the Giants are just behind Jacksonville (alongside Washington) in what I am dubbing the "Crap the bed for Clowny" sweepstakes.
- David Wilson didn't fumble the football (at least before 2:30).
- Eli only threw 1 pick (at least before 2:30).
- Through 3 games Keith Rivers has not been injured. Seriously. He is still upright!
- The Dallas Cowboys actually think they have a good team... b/c the rest of the division really is that bad. May complacency please set in ASAP!
- Through 3 games it seems the Giants really did address the issues with their interior d-line in the offseason. Too bad the rest of the team is dreadful.
- David Carr smiled realizing that if he hadn't been cut, he would just have been one ugly hit on Eli away from reliving his Houston Texan experience all over again.
- Cam Newton put up 38 points for my fantasy football team.
- I don't live in Philadelphia... Had nothing to do with the game, but it is something I can be thankful for daily.
Feel free to add your positive remarks in the comments below.