New York Giants' fullback Henry Hynoski suffered a fractured shoulder during Sunday's 38-0 loss to the Carolina Panthers. He will undergo more tests this week to determine whether or not the injury is season-ending.
Hynoski tweeted this after Sunday's game.
Just another bump in the road and another setback for me to beat...i will be back stronger and so will our team...mindpower is everything!— Henry Hynoski (@HenryHynoski) September 22, 2013
Hynoski caught one pass Sunday for five yards.He told Ebenezer Samuel of the Daily News he injured the shoulder on that play.
"To have it happen this way, it's very disheartening," he said. "I worked hard to get back from the last injury."
Hynoski missed the entire preseason due to a knee injury suffered during OTAs.
Other Injury News
- Antrel Rolle told reporters the ankle he injured during the preseason is still not 100 percent, and that he is also dealing with a foot injury.
- Rookie safety Cooper Taylor injured his left shoulder and reportedly had his left arm in a sling after the game.
More from Big Blue View
- Panthers 38, Giants 0: Players are 'looking for answers'
- Sunday Night Football: Bears at Steelers, game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odd, more
- Instant Analysis: 'Manhandled' Giants in a world of trouble
- Giants-Panthers Final Score: Giants humiliated by Carolina, 38-0
- Panthers 17, Giants 0: Second-half open thread