Corey Webster was added to the New York Giants' injury report on Thursday. The veteran cornerback missed practice due to a hip injury. Head coach Tom Coughlin was not asked about Webster Thursday morning because he met with reporters before anything was known about Webster's injury.
Quarterback Ryan Nassib (ankle) and offensive lineman Brandon Mosley (back), offensive lineman David Diehl (thumb) and tight end Adrien Robinson (foot) also did not practice.
If Webster's hip injury is severe enough to keep him out of Sunday's game vs. the Carolina Panthers his replacement would be Aaron Ross, who did not play a defensive snap Sunday against the Denver Broncos.
Panthers' Injury Report:
Did Not Practice
RB Kenjon Barner (foot)
DT Dwan Edwards (thigh)
S Quinton Mikell (ankle)
CB D.J. Moore (knee)
CB James Dockery (thumb/shoulder)
LB Jon Beason (knee)
CB Josh Norman (thigh)
CB Josh Thomas (concussion)
FB Mike Tolbert (knee)
LB Thomas Davis (leg)
TE Ben Hartsock (foot)
More from Big Blue View
- POLL: How many interceptions will Eli throw?
- Jason Pierre-Paul still searching for dominant form
- Giants at Panthers, Week 3: 'Five Questions' with 'Cat Scratch Reader'
- NFL Picks Week 3: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- With pass rush missing, Giants could use a new plan
- New York Giants' news, 9/19: Tom Coughlin's brother dies unexpectedly
- Giants-Panthers Injury Report: Giants look healthy heading into Week 3
- Emotion? Giants' coach Tom Coughlin wants 'better play'
- Giants at Panthers: First look
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 3