The chance that Prince Amukamara (concussion) will be ready to play Sunday against the Denver Broncos took a nose dive on Thursday as Amukamara was one of four Giants who did not practice. Amukamara could still be cleared by the league to practice on Friday. If Amukamara does not start Sunday his likely replacement would be veteran Aaron Ross.
Here is the Giants' complete injury report for Thursday.
Did Not Practice
CB Prince Amukamara (concussion)
LB Dan Connor (neck)
OL David Diehl (thumb)
TE Adrien Robinson (foot)
Limited In Practice
C David Baas (knee)
DE Damontre Moore (shoulder)
RB Da'Rel Scott (knee)
The best news might be that Scott, injured during practice on Wednesday, was able to practice Thursday. Coughlin reportedly said after practice that Scott is "fine." Baas, aiming to play for the first time since suffering an MCL injury in the second preseason game, was able to practice for a second straight day.
More from Big Blue View
- Giants vs. Broncos 2013: 'Five Questions' with Mile High Report
- David Wilson knows 'fumbles have to be eliminated'
- NFL Picks Week 2: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- Eli Manning vs. Peyton Manning: Tale of the Tape
- New York Giants' news, 9/12: Rolle ready for challenge, more
- Da'Rel Scott Injury: Running back injures knee during practice
- David Wilson questions irritate Giants' coach Tom Coughlin
- New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos: First look
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 2
- New York Giants' news, 9/11: David Wilson's Twitter rant ill-advised