Nassib, the rookie quarterback from Syracuse taken by the Giants in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft, is just 3-of-10 for 77 yards in two preseason appearances. He has been sacked four times.
"My goals, going in…planning on executing, getting the ball out fast and trying to put some points on the board," Nassib said.
Nassib said Tuesday he believes he has improved since training camp began.
"I definitely think I’ve progressed as camp has gone on. Definitely got a better feel for the system and how to operate," Nassib said. "Definitely nowhere near perfect, still have room to improve but every day is a learning experience and every day you have to get better."
Around The Inter-Google
New-look Giants look to perform under pressure - Yahoo! Sports
From Yahoo! Sports: EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) -- The New York Giants have become an all-or-nothing team, and nothings have been the norm lately.
Christie Makes Case Against New York Giants and Jets | Professional | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.
"They train in New Jersey, both of their facilities are in New Jersey on New Jersey property," Christie said as guest co-host on WFANS’s Boomer and Carton show this week. "They play in New Jersey every Sunday. There is nothing about New York with either one of these football teams. When a baseball team moves, should they still be called the old city’s name?"
Robert Griffin III of Washington Redskins says for 1st time he feels recovered - ESPN
"I would say I'm 100 percent, but you can't put a number on it," he told 980's Kevin Sheehan. "No one ever knows when they are 100 percent or what percentage they're playing at. The biggest thing is, I'm not below 100 percent."
More from Big Blue View
- Athlon Sports: Tom Coughlin 5th-best coach in NFL
- Satisfied? Never ask Tom Coughlin if he's satisfied
- Giants' Injury Report: Victor Cruz improving, targeting opener
- NFL Power Rankings Roundup: New York Giants hover between No. 10-16
- Eli Manning on struggling offense: 'We have to play better'
- NFL Roster Cuts 2013: Kenny Phillips, anyone?
- New York Giants' 53-man roster projection: Final preseason update
- New York Giants' news, 8/27: Is JPP a miracle man?
- New York Giants shuffle offensive line again
- Jason Pierre-Paul: 'The pain is completely gone'