(3) QB – Eli, Carr, Nassib
(4) (7)RB – Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torain [Cox]
(1) (8)FB – Hynoski
(5) (13)WR – Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Murphy, Jernigan, [Davis]
(3) (16)TE – Myers, Pascoe, Robinson [Clement]
(8) (24)OL – Beatty, Boothe, Bass, Snee, Pugh, Brewer, Diehl, Cordle, [Mosley, McCants, Capers, Herman]
(5) (29)DE – Tuck, JPP, Kiwi, Moore, Ojomo, [Tracy, Trattou, Broha]
(6) (35)DT – Linval, Jenkins, Hankins, Rodgers, Patterson, Austin [Kuhn]
(6) (41)LB – Rivers, Connor, JWill, Herz, Pays, Sabino [Tweedy, Muasau, Dieuseul]
(5) (46)CB – Webster, Prince, Hosley, Ross, TT [James]
(5) (51)S – Antrel, Brown, Taylor, Hill, Mundy [Sash]
(52)K – Buehler
(53)P – Weatherford
*[Denotes Practice Squad]
*[Denotes possible cuts]
How do we add Dansby or Smith to the LBs?
Also I know I’m carrying 6 DTs but the only one I may want to let go is Patterson. We might be a little light in the secondary but I think Rolle and TT will play both positions. The same goes for Kiwi and Taylor helping at LB.
Finally, there are a number of combinations with a healthy rotation of substitutes for this defense to play a 3=4. Hankins, Rodgers and sometimes Linval as the NT. Jenkins, Austin, JPP, Tuck, Patterson and Linval as the DE. Kiwi, Moore, JPP, Ojomo, JwIll and Tuck rushing from OLB. And Rivers and Connor in the middle with Herz and jWIll rotating in.