1) Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith QB West Virginia: Hoping to spark a Brangelina type partnership Andy Reid gets a Mr and Mr Smith QB duo.
2) Jacksonville Jaguars Anschutz Entertainment Group: Tricky pick, but say hello to the Los Angeles jaguars!
3)Oakland Raiders Jamarcus Russell LSU: I know it'd be hard to make this mistake again, but they do have a need at both offensive and defensive tackle
4) Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vicks cell mate Leavenworth Kansas: Hey he must have had something to do with Vicks rebirth right? The Eagles hope a reunion helps now!
5) Detroit Lions Alabama's Secondary: In a surprise twist Detroit strengthens a weakness. Yes Dee Millner is included.
6) Cleveland Browns Lebron James TE Miami(heat): Cleveland's golden child his back! Tell me he couldn't pull in 10 TDS by out jumping everyone!
7) Arizona Cardinals Matt Barkley QB USC: Reports are they are infatuated with him. Not like any other USC QBS named Matt have failed before... Right??
8) Detroit Lions trade from Buffalo Florida Gators: special teams unit In a shocking trade the lions fork over 4 picks to fill another gaping hole. You think The comish will tell Schwartz he can't?
9) New York Jets Lauren Silberman: Does Rex Ryan's foot fetish know no bounds?
10) Tennessee Titans Keenan Allen WR California: Fantasy freaks don't get excited, they'll classify him as a TE.
11) San Diego Chargers Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan Eric is delighted with this pick! Name one person that would choose Michigan over San Diego and ill show you a liar!
14) Miami Dolphins Wes Welker WR Free Agent: Smart move, they get the guy they let go for nothing, for practically nothing.
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Dion Jordan DE Oregon: Freakish athlete but management makes this pick hoping Greg Schiano will call him Dijon(mustard) for his first two seasons.
14) Carolina Panthers Alabama's offensive line: Following the Lions suit, the Panthers make one of the best picks in the draft.
15) New Orleans Saints Barkevious Mingo DE LSU I think they makes this pick but I wager his name is misspelled on the draft card.
16) St. Louis Rams Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M: Surprised he lasted this long the rams select Sam Bradford's new best friend, in a dark room in his mansion Sam cries tears of joy.
17) Pittsburgh Steelers Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina: Giving a fantastic interior line for Big Ben is a great idea until Cooper Decastro and Pouncey suffer season ending injuries on the same play.
18) Dallas Cowboys Someone to call offensive plays: Jerry Jones throws his weight around showing he is the Dallas Cowboys.
19) New York Giants Manti Te'O LB Notre Dam:e Catfish aside it's an area of need, and the giants believe he can help. Even if he is Justin Tuck's punching bag.
20) Chicago Bears Alec Ogletree LB Georgia: Filling Brian Urlachers shoes won't be easy but the bears figure thus is a good place to start.
21) Cincinnati Bengals Matt Elam FS Florida Safe: pick, but I do feel like he can be a diva... Viente dos anyone?
22) St. Louis Rams Tavon Austin WR West Virginia: Sam Bradford cries worse than I did during Breaking Dawn part 2... So beautiful!!!
23) Minnesota Vikings Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson: Immediately after the pick Percy Harvin tweets a good bye to the fans.
24)Indianapolis Colts Marcus Hunt DE SMU: This guys a freak of nature. The colts pray he dosent get lose and break Andrew Luck in half during the preseaon.
25) Seattle Seahawks Sam Montgomery DE LSU: This pick dosent matter, they make their best picks in oh say round 3?
26) Green bay Packers Kenny Vacaro SS Texas: Cool last name cold place to play. Makes sense.
27) Houston Texans Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.: Can you imagine him and J.J Watt on the same field?!? Combined they could be tag team champs in the WWE!
28) Denver Broncos Desmond Trufant CB Washington: He claims he's the best in the draft, playing with Champ Bailey, he'll see he has a long way before he's truly the best.
29) New England Patriots Jonathan Banks CB Mississippi St.: Does it matter who they draft as long as Tom Brady is still slinging the ball?
30) Atlanta Falcons Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame: Even if Tony Gonzalez returns, he can't play forever.
31) San Francisco 49ers David Beckham England/ LA Galaxy: Need a new kicker with star power and sex appeal. You know how many new female fans will flock to see him?
32) Baltimore Ravens Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma: You think they want Flacco to get hurt? I'm guessing 4 picks are on offensive lineman.