The fan voting for the NFL 2014 Pro Bowl is not going well for players from the New York Giants. Forget leading vote-getters at any of the positions. The Giants aren't close to having any of those.
More telling than that, the Giants have only one player -- yes, ONE player -- in the top 10 in the voting at any position on the ballot. Antrel Rolle is third in the fan voting at strong safety, the only Giant getting any recognition for his play. Of course, this is probably exactly what the 5-8 already-out-of-the-playoffs deserve.
There is really very little of a case to be made for any Giants player as a Pro Bowler.
If you want to cast a Pro Bowl ballot you can do so until Dec. 26th at 6 p.m. ET at http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot. Pro Bowl players will be announced Friday, Dec. 27.
This will be the first 'unconferenced' Pro Bowlwith players assigned to teams through the first-ever Pro Bowl Draft, which will air on NFL Network during the week leading up to the game.
The 2014 Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014 and televised live on NBC at 7 p.m. ET from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Testy Tom: Giants' Coughlin short-tempered in Wednesday press conference
- Giants vs. Seahawks 2013 Week 15: Complete coverage
- Giants vs. Seahawks 2013: First look at Sunday's matchup
- Giants-Seahawks Odds: Giants open as 7-point home underdogs
- Fantasy Football Week 15: Start/Sit, and Waiver-Wire Advice