1) Eli Manning will throw 25 touchdowns to 0 interceptions after Archie declares he only has one son who's an NFL QB.
4) Matt Flynn will start in place of the injured Aaron Rodgers. He will throw for 1600 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2 games. Oakland will trade a 3rd round pick for him.
6) The entire Atlanta Falcons team will go on injured reserve.
7) Andrew Luck suffer a vicious helmet to helmet hit in week 12. It will fix his overbite.
8) Greg Schiano will attempt to cut or trade his entire offense for 2 draft picks and a subscription to Cosmo.
9) The Bills will forfeit the rest of their games because the league "didnt play fair!".
10) In utter confusion Leslie Frazier will start Matt Cassel at fullback, Christian Ponder at right guard, Josh Freeman at defensive tackle opting to have no QB. His explanation? "Not like they think we're going to throw anyway!"