Here is my list starting from biggest to blame:
1. Jerry Reese: His ignorant attempts at drafting on draft day is a joke, this year especially. Our 1st round pick was a solid pick, but ignoring LBs all draft? C'mon man! The only reason and logic I can put to trading up to draft Nassib, when we had desperate needs elsewhere, is to have a solid QB to develop because of the decline of Eli Manning (see Kevin Gilbride below)
2. Tom Coughlin: He has lost this team. Period. His loyalty to his crappy coordinators is ridiculous. Gilbride is running an age old system that EVERYONE in the league can predict. His offense OBVIOUSLY doesn't help the turnover statement we hear week in and week out from TC. His play calling forces Eli's INTs to soar every year. Don't even get me started on our abysmal Special Teams. Bottom line, I have no problem with TC staying next year if Gilbride is FIRED!
3. Kevin Killdrive: Like I said above, he is WAY behind the curve with offensive playbooks. It is nice to have a QB and OC together for 10 years but that is an immense chunk of time in the NFL. His calls on the field causes the inflation of Eli's turnovers, INTs especially. 1st down? Shotgun draw. No/short gain. 2nd down? Deep ball. 10% completion/INT. 3rd down? Shotgun Draw. Punt. He has overstayed his welcome, I really can't believe we won 2 Super Bowls with the guy.
4. Most of the players on this team: The attitude and the leadership is gone. Our veterans have lost their fire and talent. No more tread on the tires for Tuck, Kiwi, Diehl, Snee and Webster. Time is up for them.
5. Eli: Basically, he just needs to be the QB he is suppose to be. He needs to be smart with the football, it is his 10th year! His play thus far has been juvenile. If he can't be smarter and we end up being 0-8 or 1-7, I think it would be a great time to evaluate Nassib, just so we know what we have on the bench if next season is another disastrous performance week in and week out with Eli.
Personally, Fewell has shown a lot of perseverance in our games. We were in all of our games until the 4th quarter with SOLID defense. By the 4th quarter our defense is just winded from lack of offensive production and turnovers. Can't put blame on him. He deserves another chance. Unless Spags is coming back! lol
This organization has always been conservative with making changes, and it's annoying. They have TONS of changes to make this season/offseason. Reese, Coughlin and Gilbride need to step it up or don't let the door hit them on the way out.