The New York Giants (0-4) host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) Sunday, desperately seeking a season-saving victory. Game time is 1 p.m. ET and the game will be televised on FOX.
The Giants are three-point favorites despite being winless and having been outscored 61-146 on the season. The Giants have lost their last two games, to the Carolina Panthers and Kansas City Chiefs, by a combined score of 69-7.
Giants (0-4) vs. Eagles (1-3)
Game Time: 1 p.m. ET
Location: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, N.J.
Announcers: Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin_
Radio: Giants Radio Network, WFAN (660AM) and WCBS (101.9 FM). Bob Papa, Carl Banks, Howard Cross
Odds: Giants favored by 3
NFC East Standings
Giants' Injury Report: Out -- C David Baas (neck), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), OG Chris Snee (hip), TE Adrien Robinson (foot), DT Linval Joseph (ankle/knee); Doubtful -- CB Corey Webster (groin); Questionable -- DT Cullen Jenkins (achiiles/knee), WR Louis Murphy (ankle); Probable -- DT Shaun Rogers (back), LB Mark Herzlich (toe), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Eagles' Injury Report: Questionable -- S Patrick Chung (shoulder); Probable -- CB Brandon Boykin (shoulder), DE Fletcher Cox (quadricep).
More from Big Blue View
- Can Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul be Superman again?
- Friday Spotlight: The Chip Kelly Offense
- Jon Beason Trade: A Carolina Panthers' perspective
- Giants vs. Eagles 2013: Week 5 scouting report
- New York Giants' news, 10/4: Jon Beason trade, more headlines
- Report: Giants acquire linebacker Jon Beason from Carolina
- Kevin Gilbride: Struggling offense leaves him 'miserable'
- Giants' David Diehl says he is starting at right guard
- Johnathan Hankins could see first action vs. Eagles
- Giants vs. Eagles: 'Five Questions' with Bleeding Green Nation