Get rid of Tom Coughlin, trade Eli Manning and start over in 2014 by drafting a new quarterback? At least one columnist believes the New York Giants might do just that if they lose to the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday and their season spirals completely out of control.
What does GM Jerry Reese think of this struggling team he built? The Giants have a bye next week and Reese will finally speak to a blood-thirsty media that has been awaiting answers from him for weeks now.
Jim Cordle of the Giants began playing center as a kid because "I thought it was cool to get to have the ball in your hand every play." With David Baas on IR, Cordle could be the Giants' starting center for the rest of the season.
More from Big Blue View:
- Giants at Eagles 2013 Week 8: Game time, TV channel, odds, online streaming, announcers, more
- Johnathan Hankins, Damontre Moore waiting, learning
- NFC East Notebook: Sean Lee named DPOW; Brandon Meriweather wins appeal
- 2014 NFL Draft: Jadeveon Clowney among today's prospects to watch
- Giants vs Eagles Week 8: What to watch on Sunday
- New York Giants' news, 10/26: Hillis, Cox ready to carry load again
- Giants-Eagles Injury Report: Brandon Jacobs doubftul for Sunday
- Giants at Eagles 2013 Week 8: 'Five Questions' with Bleeding Green Nation
- Jason Pierre-Paul: Superman? Probably not this year
- Giants at Eagles 2013 Week 8 Scouting Report: Hello again, old ... well, hello again