Tuesday was WFAN appearance day for a pair of Giants. Safety Antrel Rolle said the New York Giants "have to win out" after starting the season 0-6. Quarterback Eli Manning told Mike Francesa that "you smile a little easier" after a victory.
How is injured Giants' running back David Wilson entertaining himself while he is sidelined by a neck injury? Well, at least part of the time he is wandering New York City streets in a rabbit mask. I'm really not sure what to make of this.
ESPN is actually debating whether Geno Smith or Eli Manning is the best quarterback in New York. I get the fact that the Jets are having a better season than the Giants and Manning is having a poor season, but seven games into Smith's career is way too early to give that debate any credibility.
From Giants.com, some sights and sounds from Giants vs. Vikings. This includes Tom Coughlin's post-game locker room remarks.
More from Big Blue View:
- NFC East Notebook, Oct. 22: Dallas' Tampa 1? Fred Davis on the block?
- Tom Coughlin: Winning makes corrections easier
- David Baas Injury: Starting center KO'd by knee injury this time
- PHOTO GALLERY: What winning looks like ... because I know you forgot
- Giants at Eagles 2013 Week 8: Michael Vick will start for Philly
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 8: Giants No. 29 after victory
- Giants defeat Vikings, 'Kudos & Wet Willies' review
- Giants 23, Vikings 7: Five key plays
- Relieved Tom Coughlin reacts to Giants' victory over Vikings
- Instant Analysis: Five things we learned from the Giants' 23-7 victory