The New York Giants will almost certainly have at least one new running back on their 53-man roster by this afternoon. The Giants waived/injured Da'Rel Scott on Tuesday and worked out a plethora of running backs.
The other question is what will the Giants do with David Wilson? Art Stapleton writes that Wilson wants to play despite his neck injury, but that the Giants are doing what is best for his long-term future by keeping him out. Could keeping him out include putting him on IR?
More from Big Blue View:
- New York Giants' roster moves: Da'Rel Scott waived/injured
- Giants vs. Vikings, facts & figures
- Giants vs. Vikings Odds: Giants open as 3-point favorites
- Hakeem Nicks Trade Rumors: Giants not seeking trade, but will listen
- Draft Teddy Bridgewater? Trade Eli Manning? Why would you do that?
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 7: Giants are best of the worst
- New York Giants' news, 10/15: David Wilson won't need surgery
- Opportunity knocking for Giants' rookie Michael Cox
- A little more info on draft picks
- Hakeem Nicks on trade rumors: 'I'm a Giant'