There are, of course, no details at this time.
Rolle, per reports after practice, is going for an MRI on the injured ankle. The loss of Rolle would be a devastating one to a secondary trying desperately to overcome communication issues that led to giving up too many big plays a season ago.
Damontre Moore also sat out practice today with what was described as a shoulder contusion. He is day-to-day.
More from Big Blue View
- PFF Review: Yes, Pro Football Focus is grading preseason games!
- New York Giants Training Camp: Three things to watch today
- New York Giants' Roster Bubble: David Carr vs. Curtis Painter
- Giants' 53-Man Roster Projection: Updated projection after first preseason game
- Giants' Training Camp Schedule: The Week Ahead