From various reports, Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), Hakeem Nicks (foot), Domenik Hixon (concussion), David Diehl (knee), linebacker Keith Rivers (hamstring), cornerback Jayron Hosley (hamstring), cornerback Michael Coe (hamstring) and safety Antrel Rolle (knee laceration) all did not practice.
Head coach Tom Coughlin said "quite a few" of those players were at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan to be checked out.
A few notes from Coughlin's Monday press briefing:
- Coughlin said "there are still issues" with Bradshaw's neck.
- Rolle will practice Wednesday.
- With regards to Diehl, Coughlin said the Giants "hope we can see some progress and maybe have him this week."
- Hixon has been cleared and Coughlin hopes to have him at practice Wednesday.
- Corey Webster (broken hand) is wearing a large cast that Coughlin referred to as "cumbersome" for practice. "They are overboard with the safety issue as far as practice goes. I'm expecting that it won't be quite that way at game time. The cast will be smaller," Coughlin said.
NFL Week 3 Injuries: Stafford, Revis, Spiller, Heyward-Bey and Reggie Bush All Injured on Sunday (via sbnation)