1. Eli Manning became the 12th Starting QB to win multiple Super Bowls.
2. Eli Manning became the 5th NFL player to win multiple Super Bowl MVPs.
3. The Giants became the only NFL team to win the Super Bowl with only 9 wins in the Regular Season.
4. Tom Coughlin became only the 10th NFL coach to win multiple Super Bowls.
5. Victor Cruz broke the Giants All-Time record in receiving yards with 1,536 yards.
6. Eli Manning and Victor Cruz tie the NFL record for the longest pass and completion with a 99 yard TD against the Jets on Christmas Eve.
7. Eli Manning breaks the NFL record for most 4th quarter TD's in the Regular Season (15).
8. Eli Manning breaks the Giants All-Time record for most passing yards in a season, 4,993.
9. Eli Manning breaks the Giants record for most consecutive pass completions in a game, 21.
10. Eli Manning breaks the Giants Playoff record for most post season TD's in their career.
11. Eli Manning becomes the only New York QB to ever win more than 1 Super Bowl
12. Brandon Jacobs breaks the Giants franchise record for Rushing TD's with 56. (Thanks to egras14.)
13. Eli Manning's 4,993 is 6th All-Time in passing yards in NFL history. (Thanks to tito-eight and oh)
14. Eli Manning is 5,883 yards behind Phil Simms for the Giants All-Time Career Passing Yards record.
15. Eli Manning becomes the All-Time NFL leader with 5 road playoffs wins. (Thanks to tommy d.)
16. Eli Manning breaks the record for most completions in a row to start a Super Bowl with 9. (Thanks to albie21)
17. Super Bowl XLVI records the most watched Super Bowl of all time with about 111.3 million viewers.
18. Eli Manning breaks the NFL record for most passing yards in a single postseason with 1,219. (Thanks to IMakeStellarPoints)