Here is my 7 Round Mock for the Giants, to see who all I still had on the board for their picks you can check out the full mock draft here!
32. New York Giants: G Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
The Giants could go a few different directions, but I think they could look to grab the top offensive lineman available. Their line has gotten pretty old, pretty fast and they should look to amend that. Silatolu has a lot of promise, and while his best position is probably guard, he could be an option at RT as well.
63. New York Giants- TE Orson Charles, Georgia
-The Giants need a TE and this is a good value pick, making this a smart choice. Charles isn't a great blocker, but he'll be another big weapon for Eli.
94. New York Giants- OLB Bruce Irvin, WVU
-Irvin might never be more than a situational pass rusher, but he's a nice value here and no team understands better the importance of the pass rush then the Giants.
127. New York Giants- CB DeQuan Menzie, Alabama
- Nice value late in the 4th round and really helps improve their depth.
131. New York Giants (comp)- QB Brock Osweiler, Arizona State
-Any team that drafts him high is going to be disappointed, but if he slides he could be a great project QB for a team like the Giants.
201. New York Giants- WR Lavon Brazill, Ohio
-Though they aren't exactly hurting for WR's, they have now lost Steve Smith and Mario Manningham in back-to-back seasons, meaning some young guys should be added.
239. New York Giants - TE George Bryan, NC State
-Bryan is the more typical Giants TE, as he can be effective as a redzone/possession guy and as a blocker.
Overall I see this as a very balanced and strong draft for NY. What do you guys think?