In this handout image provided by Disney Parks, Super Bowl XLVI MVP and New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning throws a pass to a fan during a celebratory ride with Mickey Mouse on February 6, 2012 at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The celebration at the theme park took place only one day after Manning led his team to a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis. Immediately following the game, Manning looked into TV cameras and shouted "I'm Going to Disney World!" He is the latest star in the famous Disney commercial series. (Photo by Gene Duncan/Disney Parks via Getty Images)
Here is the full information for Tuesday's New York Giants 2012 Super Bowl Victory Parade.
Schedule of events:
11 a.m.: Ticker-tape parade beginning at Battery Place and Washington Street, continuing northbound up the
"Canyon of Heroes" to Worth Street. Ceremony at City Hall immediately following at which time
Mayor Bloomberg will present the "Keys to the City"
1 p.m.: Media check-in at the Pepsi Gate. Please bring either Giants 2011 season credential or company credential and park in Lot G
2:15 p.m.: MetLife Stadium Gates open to the public
3 p.m. (approximately): Celebration on the field at MetLife Stadium
- General admission
- Concession stands will be open
- Team store will open at 2:15pm with Championship merchandise
- Cameras, video cameras, signs and banners are permitted
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the Stadium
3:30 p.m. (approximately): Celebration concludes
- All cars should park in lots F and G
- Buses from Port Authority will run to the Stadium starting at 1:00pm
- There will be no trains/buses from Secaucus; there will be an increased number of taxis available
If you aren't going to the parade you can watch the festivities on SNY.