I have tried to avoid excessively promoting the 2012 Super Bowl work that is being done over at SB Nation New York too much over the past week or so. Many of you realize, though, that SBN NY is my second home after this one. In case you haven't been following, I do need to take an opportunity to make you aware of some of the tremendous Super Bowl reading material available for you there.
I will just hit some of the highlights for you.
- The SB Nation New York Super Bowl StoryStream is a compilation written by SB Nation New York staffers and news desk contributors, myself included. There are currently 93 posts in the StoryStream, and I have to think you can find some worthwhile reading there.
- Jeff Freier advocates making Super Bowl Sunday a national holiday. Basically it is one, anyway.
- Chris Celletti wonders what a New York Jets fan is supposed to do Super Bowl Sunday with both the Giants and New England Patriots, the teams Jets fans hate most, playing for the big prize. I know you guys have zero sympathy, which is what will make this a fun read.
- You like Super Bowl commercials? SBN NY offers a preview of many of the ads you will see Sunday.
- Are you a gambling man? We have a StoryStream just for you filled with lots of useful information.