Elsa - Getty Images
A look at some of the statistical analysis from Sunday's New York Giants-Cleveland Browns game, using the NFL snap counts data and the Pro Football Focus grading system.
Snap Count Stuff
Here are some interesting nuggets from the snap counts information:
- Not only did Ahmad Bradshaw carry 30 times, but he played an unbelievable 71 snaps out of the Giants' 75 offensive plays.
- Martellus Bennett played 52 snaps despite hyper-extending his knee.
- The now-suspended Will Hill played 34 snaps against the Browns.
- Mathias Kiwanuka played only 25 snaps, 43 percent of the Giants' defensive plays.
- Adrian Tracy got seven snaps at defensive end.
PFF Week 5 grades
There are no poor scores on offense
Linval Joseph +1.9
Chase Blackburn -4.9
PFF season grades
I can only draw a couple of things from this that we didn't already know. Perhaps Linval Joseph played better Sunday than his stat line and the fact he didn't pressure the quarterback would indicate. Also, maybe those calls for Mark Herzlich at middle linebacker will come sooner rather than later.