FanPost

Schadenfreude?

After any big Giants win, I make sure to not only devour every morsel of of news and notes here at BBV, but also the anguished cries of the damned.

Below you will find the best of Bleeding Green Envy's game thread. Disclaimer: I don't support trolling and senseless fighting. I think it's great to read, that's all. Now you can read it here, without even going there! So, here it is: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly!

The Good:

giants suck and will lose

by eagleflownsouth on Jan 22, 2012 3:11 PM

I’m so nervous we’re going to have a Giants-Pats SB again. It will be the end of me. If that happens… seriously, worst NFL season ever.

by PhiladelphiaEagles on Jan 22, 2012 3:16 PM PST reply actions

don't worry niner's got this -- by the way , ignore my comment on the ravens/pats thread "ravens got this"

by eagleflownsouth on Jan 22, 2012 3:17 PM

I literally will not watch the superbowl for the first time in my life if it’s NY vs. pats

by David_K on Jan 22, 2012 6:41 PM PST reply actions

if eli leads a drive and then the super bowl i will never watch sportscenter again. they will all be saying he is better than peyton

by bige120291 on Jan 22, 2012 6:43 PM PST reply actions

He’s the next steve smith. An all pro on the Giants but sucks everywhere else.

by andyb on Jan 22, 2012 7:04 PM

This is literally the worst NFL season I’ve ever experienced. This whole season has been a nightmare.

by PhiladelphiaEagles on Jan 22, 2012 7:42 PM PST reply actions

After the giants lost their 4th defender to a season-ending knee injury in the preseason... and lost two of their key pass catchers to free agency, I was thinking “man I feel sorry for them… I’m gonna feel guilty when the Eagles beat them 52-3”

by MikeCampy on Jan 22, 2012 7:08 PM

THE BAD:

Ditto. Cant wait to see the 49ers smash these [female anatomy]!!

by Yeti1 on Jan 22, 2012 3:39 PM

AFTER THE OT FUMBLE RECOVERY:

Of course

by JasonB on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

[expletive]

by EagleinDC on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

game

by MikeCampy on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

ARE YOU [expletive] KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by macjack09 on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

Figures.

by El Donkerino on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

You are [expletive] kidding me

by bdawk4ever on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

[Expletive]

by Clint Eastwood on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

gutted

by RadioheadbeatlesEagles on Jan 22, 2012 7:27 PM

THE UGLY:

Seriously if the Giants win I will wish for a bomb in the Superbowl stadium because I hate the Patriots as much as I

hate the Cowboys and I hate them both more than the Giants. But I still hate the Giants.

by macjack09 on Jan 22, 2012 6:49 PM

i’m not pro terrorism by any means, but if terrorists wanted to take something out, this year’s super bowl would be alright with me
by agam22 on Jan 22, 2012 7:36 PM

Just wow. Two calls for terrorist attacks. Here's a hint, guys: If you ever start out a sentence with "I'm not pro terrorism, BUT" ... stop talking. Forever.

At this point someone suggests mass trolling of BBV...

True, Ed "the [expletive] [expletive]" Valentine will ban anyone for any comment that does not praise the Giants

by eagleflownsouth on Jan 22, 2012 3:56 PM

Hope you enjoyed. Here's a little bonus material from Blogging the Boys, which as you can imagine was much better, mature, and normal. They even had guys saying the Giants are good and not lucky, and some will root for the Giants. But here are two that I thought were the funniest....

oh and to add to my list above..things id rather do than watch a pats-giants sb
squirt lemon juice in my eye
slam a car door on my di**
make love to a 700 pound woman
by centralkscowboysfan on Jan 22, 2012 6:48 PM

Im gonna need a new trash can
for all of this vomit
by TARHEEL PAUL on Jan 22, 2012 7:35 PM

So there you have it. No need to go trolling. We've got it all right here.

FanPosts are written by community members. This is simply a way for community members to express opinions too long to be contained in a comment.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Big Blue View

You must be a member of Big Blue View to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Big Blue View. You should read them.

Join Big Blue View

You must be a member of Big Blue View to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Big Blue View. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker