It is time to take a look around SB Nation and see what many of the other fine NFL team websites around these parts are writing about currently. It's a little thing I call "Touring SB Nation." So, let's saddle up and get going.
- We mentioned the other day how the New York Giants lost former quarterbacks coach Chris Palmer because they would not give him the OK to interview for offensive coordinator positions. Well, the Chicago Bears recently did that to assistant coach Mike Tice, and Windy City Gridiron has some details.
- Acme Packing Company is comparing Packers Super Bowl-winning coaches Mike McCarthy and Mike Holmgren. You know what? I am looking at the photo of McCarthy accompanying the article, and I'm thinking he and Holmgren have more than Super Bowls in common. They are both looking sort of walrus-like these days.
- Cat Scratch Reader speculates on the possibility that the Carolina Panthers will trade the No. 1 overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- Over at Hogs Haven, they are speculating -- or salivating -- over adding cornerback Antonio Cromartie if the New York Jets let him go. Don't the Redskins salivate over every free agent every year?
- Cincy Jungle has the breakdown of a fabulous, though definitely off-color, Twitter exchange between Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco.