Here are a few notes from New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin's press conference today.
- First-round pick Prince Amukamara practiced fully for the first time. Coughlin said Amukamara is not limping. "He has been limited until this week, in terms of how many reps he has taken as well<" Coughlin said. "This week, we haven't been concerned with how many reps he takes. This is the first time that has happened."
- Starting left tackle Will Beatty sat our practice with a back issue. Coughlin hopes Beatty will practice Friday.
- Coughlin was asked about defensive end Justin Tuck, and said it has been obvious that Tuck is not playing up to his own standards yet. "We certainly see that he is not to where he wants to be. Hopefully that is coming," said Coughlin.
- Coughlin said it is "possible" that rookie linebacker Mark Herzlich will get some playing time on Sunday.
- Rookie wide receiver Jerrel Jernigan, who missed last Sunday's game with a hip injury, has bee "flying around" this week and could factor into the return game Sunday.