I learned a lot of things in the first quarter from a bunch of people I've never seen here before in the game thread.
I'd just like to run through those things real quick, because I thought I had learned a lot of things here in the last three years but I was clearly living in a dream (team - ha!) world.1. Perry Fewell clearly threw that game on purpose. C'mon Perry -- 4 field goals in three quarters? You are clearly incompetent at best, and working for the Eagles at worst. You are unqualified to be a DC. No pressure has nothing to do with SF's Offensive Line, it's because you failed miserably.
3. We need to draft an impact linebacker in the first round next year, even if we need to trade all 7 of our draft picks to move up.
4. Fire Clawfin! He will never win a Superblow.
5. The difference between our horrible season and being a surefire Superball winner? Two words: Nnamdi Asomugha.
6. Should we possibly organize a boycott of the next home game?
7. Kevin Killdrive sucks. He doesn't understand that he has a subpar quarterback, and his game plans are why the Giants are 1-8 right now.
8. Romo > Eli.
9. This is a complete list with 9 items, because nobody thinks of things in segments of 10.