Hello Giants fans! I'm RagingAlot from Field Gulls, the Seahawk SBN Nation site.
We are coming over this week to hopefully
beat the crap of of you win against you in Metlife Stadium.
This is a thread for Giants fans asking Seahawks fans about all things Seahawks.
What we have in common:
- We have old coaches. OLD. Did you know Pete Carroll is the second oldest HC in the NFL?
- Blue uniforms?
- NFC teams? Help me out here!
Some basic info about us:
- Earl Thomas is a stud.
- Tarvaris Jackson is actually not a bad quarterback, contrary of what many pundits believe (but he is still not that good).
- Our backup Charlie Whitehurst is actually Jesus.
- We are a young team who will experience some growing pains,
- [I'll let Field Gulls and other better posters than I to elaborate on more Seahawk stuff]
Have fun, trash talk if you like and as always, lets stay classy fellow football fans.
My questions to you: You guys nearly got beaten by the Cardinals, how is the general mood here at Big Blue View?