Hey Big Blue! Over at Canal Street Chronicles, we're getting ready for our annual mock draft, and I was fortunately assigned to cover the Giants' draft selection at number fifteen. I've always been a fan of Eli, and your organization, so I'd really like to do a good job of representing the direction you think your team is headed in with regards to this year's draft. With that in mind, I'd like to open up the thread with a few questions. If you folks could answer these, it would help me a great deal, and your interests will be well represented over at CSC.
1. What three players would you most like to see the G-Men draft in the first round? Which player do you like most, and why?
2. Who, in your opinion, is the organization most likely to draft in the first round? What factors make this more likely than the others?
3. What is the long shot scenario that might have a chance to play out on draft day as far as the Giants are concerned?
4. What is the worst case scenario for the Giants in this year's draft?
5. What position(s) are of most urgent need in your offense? Your defense? Which one is greater?
6. Are the Giants more likely to go for the best player available or fill a need at a specific position?
7. What other, if any, required reading would you recommend for me before I write my story?
All the help would be much appreciated! I'll be around your site in the days to come possibly posing extra questions, and I look forward to interacting with you in the meantime!
Joseph William Stern
Do polls make you more likely to read a post?
Yes. (6 votes)
How about not. (9 votes)
Depends on the poll. (15 votes)
30 total votes