Baseball season can't end soon enough, football season can't start soon enough. Good Morning Giants fans, Happy Wednesday to all of you. Here are some of the stories making headlines around the NFL:
- In the aftermath of his tragic death, the Tennesseean has some thoughts on what Steve McNair's legacy will be
- Ocho Dingbat wants to Twitter during games. The NFL hasn't given him the go ahead yet. On the list of things we need in this world, if this isn't at the bottom, its damn close.
- NFL.com has a look at which teams are sporting the most home grown talent.
- Clark Judge has a look at the coaches on the hot seat.
- John Clayton at ESPN says the "Wildcat" is here to stay.
- Jim Zorn has told his veteran players (4 years in the league or more) that they can go home at night during camp. Curious to hear your thoughts on this, Zorn thinks it will help keep the team fresher, I say it hurts team chemistry. Training camp is the six-week period of the year where you bring your team together. Sending 20 players home at night sends the wrong message, in my opinion.
Lastly, be sure and check out Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 7:30. We'll be talking Rangers, the NHL, and taking your phone calls.