Good Morning Giants fans, it's Wednesday, and it's time to take our weekly look at the stories making headlines around the NFL. So without further ado, let's get to it:
- While the NFL has no official stance yet, the Arizona Republic says there may be a very important opponent of adding two games to the NFL regular season: the players.
- From Fox Sports, the NFL is revamping its officiating department, but not as quickly as originally thought.
- Ed's a big Jay Cutler fan, so this is for him: ESPN has a great debate on who is the better QB in the NFC North: Jay Cutler or Aaron Rodgers.
- Ummmmm.....ok, Chad Johnson says he and Carson Palmer are all good, but I don't know if Carson wants to be this good.
- The Commish and Jim Mora Jr. are climbing Mt. Ranier together for the United Way.
- The Sporting News has a list of the five fresh faces in the 2009 playoffs.
- We talked about this awhile ago, now CNNSI says the NFL needs to do more to curb bad off field behavior.
- That's about it for now, except for Brett Favre blah blah blah, Michael Vick blah blah blah.
- Make sure you visit Ed at his summer home over at Pinstripe Alley, the best place for Yankees info and discussion.
- The NHL Draft and Free Agency are heating up, and the great team over at Blueshirt Banter has you covered for all the Rangers and NHL news you need.