Wednesday is upon us, Giants fans, so it's time to take a look at the stories making headlines around the NFL:
- The NFL has slated 16 games to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the American Football League.
- The Bleacher Report has the 10 coaches on the hot seat for 2009.
- It looks like Number 4 just doesn't know when to say when. Guess he won't be taking the advice I gave him last week.
- Clark Judge at CBS Sportsline talks about which teams have made the biggest leaps in the off season. I disagree that it's the Giants chasing the Eagles, I think it's the other way around. I love how the "experts" are in love with a team one minute, and down on them the next. Looks like the Eagles are the "next best thing" this year.
- Vinnie Iyer at the Sporting News says these 10 offensive sophomores are on the spot.
- Mike Lopresti at USA Today says playing the Super Bowl in London is a bad idea.
There weren't many new headlines today that didn't mention the former Jets QB, so I apologize for the short report this week.