Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre
See you next Wednesday.
Kidding. Believe it or not, there are some stories making headlines around the NFL that are not related to #4, here are some of them:
- So first came the rumors that the NFL was considering moving Championship games to neutral sites. Then we heard the Super Bowl may someday be played in London. Now the NFL is considering a second regular game overseas. I can't wait to bring you next week's "lousy NFL idea". Any suggestions on what it might be? Moving the Giants to the AFC West? Changing the start times for Sunday games to 3 AM?
- Pat Tillman's parents want the military to review the record of the general who mischaracterized their son's death.
- Jet RB's are a tad disgruntled.
- Well that didn't take long: Mike Holmgren says he is ready to get back into the NFL.
- Browns head coach Eric Mangini isn't making many friends in Cleveland.
- SI.com ranks the best and worst owners in the NFL. I love seeing those numbers on the purchase price for the Giants, and their current worth. Tim Mara Sr.: Smartest man ever?
And I love seeing Danny Boy in the Worst 5.
Have a great week everybody!