- Special teams' guru Frank Gansz passed away over the weekend. Many of you may be too young to remember him, but he was probably the best special teams' coach the league has ever known. He was with Kansas City through most of the 80's, and the Chiefs always had one of the most dangerous special teams in the league.
- For you draftniks, get ready: it's probably going to become a three day event.
- Brett Favre, you've been released by the Jets, and you are now free to sign with another team. Please don't.
- David Thomas from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has a tongue-in-cheek look at the Cowboys draft.
- NFL Gridiron Grab says there is a new attitude forming in Minnesota.
- The Sporting News says that if nothing else, Al Davis is reliable
- The NFL will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the AFL this year; the old AFL teams will be wearing throwback uniforms. I think I now know the real reason Jay Cutler wanted to be traded.
Remember tomorrow is the final in the series on the Great Moments in Giants Stadium History, be sure to check it out.
Final Note: Happy Anniversary mrs.jrs1940. 9 years of love, laughs, and good times. Here's to many more.