So the schedule is out, the BBV draft is halfway thru the first round, and the "Braylon Edwards to the Giants" buzz is everywhere. In the meantime, here are some of the other stories making headlines around the NFL:
- The LA Times looks at some of the quirks of the 2009 NFL Schedule.
- From The Wall Street Journal, Comcast and the NFL still can't come to an agreement over viewer access.
- Tom Curran at NBC Sports takes a pessimistic look at Byron Leftwich joining the Bucs.
- The Bleacher Report says Donovan McNabb is The Disrespected Quarterback.
- CBS Sportsline's Pete Prisco has the 10 games to watch this season. He really goes out on a limb here, picking the Giants game in Dallas, and the Giants home game against Philly. Pete also reported that the sun will rise tomorrow, and that a Yankee fan will complain about something on Pinstripe Alley.
- I loveit when Ed sends me to Hawaii for stories. Today, from the Honolulu Advertiser, Randy Covitz says teams are looking at college players with the Wildcat offense in mind.
Mahalo everyone! I'm out, and don't forget, the NHL Playoffs start tonight!
To quote Steve Somers from WFAN: Rangers in Seven.