It's a Saturday and there isn't much going on. So, let's do something we don't do often enough and go Touring SB Nation to find out what the other fantastic football writers around here are talking about.
- Blogging the Boys, our Dallas Cowboys site, says there is only one solution for the ongoing feud between Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb. A reality TV show with them as the stars.
- Not to be out done, our Philadelphia Eagles blog, Bleeding Green Nation chides the Cowboys for doing an awful lot of talking this week in advance of Monday night's Eagles-Cowboys tilt. Some of that trash talk, incidentally, is being done by Tony Romo's girlfriend, Jessica Simpson.
- Our Bears blog, Windy City Gridiron, has a piece on how Rex Grossman is adjusting to life as a backup quarterback.
- I found the video below, of Minnesota's Adrian Peterson running over Al Harris of Green Bay, at The Daily Norseman.
That's still not as good as what our own Brandon Jacobs did to LaRon Landry last week. By the way, any time that happens to a defensive back from now on, especially when it's done by Jacobs, I am going to say the defender got "Laron'd."
- Over at Turf Show Times, 'VanRam' says Steven Jackson is the key player for the St. Louis Rams this week against our Giants. Question: Isn't Jackson the Rams' key player every week?
- Baltimore Beatdown summarizes why the NFL is the best sports league anywhere.
- Buffalo Rumblings sizes up the AFC East in a Tom Brady-less world.
- Bernard Pollard is the player who hit and injured Brady. Pats Pulpit, our New England Patriots blog, says fans in Pittsbugh have gone too far by starting a Bernard Pollard Fan Club and selling T-shirts commemorating the hit.