This is something we haven't done in a long time -- probably way too long. But, with training camps in full swing it's time to dust it off. So, let's go Touring the Nation, and see what other SB Nation bloggers are saying about their teams.
- Baltimore Beatdown says don't blame the rash of injuries at Ravens' camp on new coach John Harbaugh.
- Bleeding Green Nation says Steve Smith's punchout of Carolina teammate Ken Lucas might be good news for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Buffalo Rumblings looks at the holdout of offensive tackle Jason Peters, and wonders how the Bills would fare without him. Rumblings doesn't seem happy with its own conclusion.
- Cincy Jungle ranks the Bengals after the first week of camp.
- Mocking The Draft doesn't have a team to root for, but does have some predictions for the upcoming season.
- Niners Nation looks back at the career of Hall of Famer Fred Dean.
- Pride of Detroit has a Lions' roster prediction, which might be interesting to Giants fans since the Giants open the pre-season Thursday against Detroit.
- Revenge of The Birds wonders how much longer Edgerrin James can be the Arizona Cardinals' featured back.
- Windy City Gridiron says the Chicago Bears are not interested in signing John Lynch.